Spring market is around the corner. If you thinking about listing your home this spring it is time to get your house ready.
I hope you will find the list below helpful:
- Make sure that exterior shows great ( all outdoor lights are in working order).
- Clean entryway floor to show as much space as possible.
- Depersonalize your space (hide family pictures, toys and hobby supplies)
- Remove an extra furniture from living and dining areas.
- Make counter top in kitchen shows plenty of space and cupboards are neatly organized.
- Make sure bathroom shows like spa room ( grout is clean, faucets are fixed, fresh towels are hanged).
- If your basement has musty odor try to get rid of it. If your basement is more a storage organize it in a neat way.
If you need more tips or a personal advise please feel free to contact me.