Selling your home is a serious decision, and the challenges of finding buyers requires quick thinking and an effective plan. Go West Realty provides responsive marketing programs that are designed to minimize the time it takes to sell your property.
GTA properties are amongst the most desirable in Canada, and first impressions are critical. Our marketing package includes professional photography, full color brochures, videos, newspaper ads, magazine color ads, referral networks, open houses, and exposition on our website. We are experts who possess a myriad of contacts and extensive experience in selling exceptional properties. Our team goes beyond industry-standard practice and provides a full-service approach that takes your customized marketing plan to a higher level.
Upon placing your property on the market we will:
1. Place your property on the Regional Multiple Listing Service to over 70,000 agents. These are Toronto Real Estate Board as well as the relevant board in your city.
2. Arrange high resolution digital professional photography for your property, which will then be displayed online with a virtual tour on our website, and for distribution to buyers through direct mail, email, to send upon request to prospective buyers, and to distribute to affiliated real estate agents.
3. Prepare a customized marketing program which will include advertising in local and national newspapers and magazines on a scheduled basis, which includes the promotion of your property through GoWest Realty Ltd., Brokerage Previews® Just Listed Postcards, distributed to select communities in your area.
4. Hold, when applicable an Open House to assure maximum exposure to the area’s finest REALTORS®. On an agreed upon basis, we will hold open houses with corresponding advertisements.
5. Present your property to past, present and future GoWest Realty prospective clients interested in your type of property, area or price range.
6. Help to handle financing and closing procedures through mortgage and solicitor services offer links to other needed professionals, if requested, and,
7. Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, advertising and overall activity by phone, e-mail, and any other requested form of contact.